Gifted & Talented
Mrs Lintin is the designated teacher responsible for the provision of extra activities and classes for the gifted and talented children in the school.
Leslie Manser School aims to:
- have an inclusive philosophy where a wide range of abilities, gifts and talents are recognised
- deliver challenging and stimulating learning in everyday lessons
- provide a wide range of exciting extra-curricular activities
- offer opportunities for pupils to show exceptional ability in a range of academic and non-academic areas
- support the involvement of our pupils in regional and national gifted and talented initiatives
- closely monitor and track the progress of able, gifted and talented pupils to ensure they fulfil their potential
- provide for emotional and pastoral needs of our able, gifted and talented pupils
- celebrate success in assemblies, awards evenings and newsletters
www.emgate.org.uk – a general website which gives information on local and national activities and resources.
www.nrich.maths.org.uk - great for puzzles and investigative maths.
www.www.nagcbritain.org.uk - offers support for schools, parents and children.
www.emgate.org.uk - offers a wide range of opportunities for children, teachers and professionals.